Where: Solterra Co-housing Community Gathering Place – The Common House
11:00 am – 11:10 am Announcements and Introduction, with lunch provided. Greet attendees, receive and share professional updates, and assemble your lunch. Lunch will be provided.
11:10 am – 12:00 pm – Equity Perspectives in Practice. The theme for our 2018 RTP Evaluator meetings and professional development is Evaluation and Equity: From Perspective to Practice. This meeting will provide time for us to dive into the topic, get to know each other better, learn from each other’s experiences, and identify needs that RTP Evaluators can address in upcoming meetings. We will open the conversation by briefly reviewing a list of best practices drawn from the culturally responsive evaluation literature (click here to view and add to a resource bank). Following we will assemble into groups to discuss case studies (click here to view a sample discussion starter) or a challenge from our own practice. Our collective reflections and identified needs, reported out at the end, will inform the focus of our May professional development.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Continued Discussion and Networking. For those who can stay, we can continue our discussion or provide time for you to engage your colleagues on other topics. This hour will be flexible depending on the needs and interests of those who can stay.
Direction to the Solterra Common House:
1) When you turn into Solterra please stop at the stop sign and then turn right.
2) Follow Solterra Way until it dead ends at the Common House parking lot.
3) Please feel free to park in the spaces there – there are also a few spaces on the right midway between the entrance and the parking lot.
4) If there are no spaces at the parking lot or midway, please reverse direction and follow Solterra Way past the entrance (it will be on your left now) all the way around to the back. You may park along Solterra Way on one side of the road.
DO NOT PARK ON ANY GRASS
RSVP to Valerie Ehrlich (RTPE Secretary) at firstname.lastname@example.org required for this meeting. We will be providing lunch and so need an accurate headcount. You must respond by February 9.
If you haven’t paid dues for 2018, board members will be available to accept membership forms, information updates, and dues.
- May Professional Development (date TBD)
- August 17, quarterly meeting
- November 16, quarterly meeting